Terms and Conditions
Upayogee Society is a product by Upayogee Software India Pvt.Ltd.
This statement applies to the Upayogee Software Web sites and services that display or link to this statement.
- In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms. You may not use the Services if you do not
accept the Terms.
- You accept the Terms by creating an account for services at any upayogeee software website.
- You may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding
contract with Upayogee Software you are not a resident of India.
Provision of the Services by Upayogee Software India Pvt ltd.
- Upayogee Software is constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible experience for its users.
You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which Upayogee Software India
Pvt.Ltd. provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you.
- As part of this continuing innovation, you acknowledge and agree that Upayogee Software may stop
(permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users
generally at Upayogee Society discretion, without prior notice to you. You may stop using the Services at
any time. You do not need to specifically inform Upayogee Software when you stop using the Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that if Upayogee Software disables access to your account, you may be
prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files or other content which is contained
in your account.
- You acknowledge and agree that while Upayogee Software may not currently have set a fixed upper limit on
the number of transmissions you may send or receive through the Services or on the amount of storage
space used for the provision of any Service, such fixed upper limits may be set by Upayogee Software at any
time, at Upayogee Software discretion.
Use of the Services by you
- You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Terms and (b) any applicable
law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions (including any laws
regarding the export of data or software to and from India).
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than through the
interface that is provided by Upayogee Software, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a
separate agreement with Upayogee Software. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access)
any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall
ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on the Services.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers
and networks which are connected to the Services).
- Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with Upayogee Software, you
agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Upayogee Software has no responsibility to you or to
any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including any
loss or damage which Upayogee Software may suffer) of any such breach.
If you file tax returns for another individual, you should be doing so with the consensus of that individual after fully
understanding the implications of this action. Upayogee Software will not be held responsible if you are doing this
without the knowledge / consensus of that person concerned.
Your passwords and account security
- You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords
associated with any account you use to access the Services.
- Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible to Upayogee Software for all activities that occur
under your account.
- If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify
Upayogee Software immediately
Privacy and your personal information
- For information about Upayogee Software data protection practices, please read Upayogee Software
information, and protects your privacy, when you use the Services.
- You agree to the use of your data in accordance with Upayogee Software privacy policies.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES
- NOTHING IN THESE TERMS, SHALL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT UPAYOGEE SOFTWARE OR LIABILITY FOR
LOSSES WHICH MAY NOT BE LAWFULLY EXCLUDED OR LIMITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. SOME
JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OR
THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE,
BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF IMPLIED TERMS, OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL
DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, ONLY THE LIMITATIONS WHICH ARE LAWFUL IN YOUR JURISDICTION
WILL APPLY TO YOU AND OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR
SOLE RISK AND THAT THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND “AS AVAILABLE.”
- IN PARTICULAR, UPAYOGEE SOFTWARE, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS
DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT TO YOU THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS,
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE FROM
- ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE
ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, AND
- THAT DEFECTS IN THE OPERATION OR FUNCTIONALITY OF ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED TO YOU
AS PART OF THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- SUBJECT TO OVERALL PROVISION IN PARAGRAPH ABOVE, YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND
AGREE THAT UPAYOGEE SOFTWARE, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS
SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR:
- ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES
WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, HOWEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY..
THIS SHALL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OF PROFIT (WHETHER INCURRED
DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY), ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, ANY LOSS OF
DATA SUFFERED, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR OTHER
- ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO
LOSS OR DAMAGE AS A RESULT OF:
- ANY CHANGES WHICH UPAYOGEE SOFTWARE MAY MAKE TO THE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY
PERMANENT OR TEMPORARY CESSATION IN THE PROVISION OF THE SERVICES (OR ANY
FEATURES WITHIN THE SERVICES)
- THE DELETION OF, CORRUPTION OF, OR FAILURE TO STORE, ANY CONTENT AND OTHER
COMMUNICATIONS DATA MAINTAINED OR TRANSMITTED BY OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE
- YOUR FAILURE TO PROVIDE UPAYOGEE SOFTWARE WITH ACCURATE ACCOUNT INFORMATION;
- YOUR FAILURE TO KEEP YOUR PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT DETAILS SECURE AND CONFIDENTIAL;