DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES AND FUNCTION OF THE HOUSING
Secretary Is Functional Officer, Planner, Organizer, Executing And Controlling
Activities Of The Society. Function Of Secretary Are As Follows
- 1. To Ensure To Hold Every Month Meeting Of MC.
- 2. To Prepare Agenda For MC Meeting.
- 3. To Issue Notice With Agenda For MC Meeting To Member Of MC
- 4. To Read And Confirm The Meeting Of Last MC Meeting.
- 5. To Prepare Agenda For AGM/SGM Meeting.
- 6. To Issue Notice With Agenda For AGM/SGM Meeting To All Member Of The Society.
- 7. To Read And Confirm The Meeting Of The Last AGM/SGM Meeting.
- 8. To Record Minutes Of Meeting Of MC,AGM,SGM Meeting.
- 9. To Issue Share Certificate To Member Of Society.
- 10. Transfer Share Certificate Within Stipulated Time
- 11. Deals With Resignation , Transfer Of Member Of Society.
- 12. To Make Entry Of Nomination On The Nominee Register and Sign The Nomination To Form
- 13. To Supervise and To Do Inspection Of Flats Of The Society
- 14. To Issue Notice To Member For Internal Leakage And Other Repairs.
- 15. To Deal With Out Going Of Members By Transferring Flats After Scrutinized The Paper As Per ByeLaws.
- 16. To Deal With Application Of Resignation Of Membership.
- 17. To Prepare And Raise Demand Notice [Bill] Of Society Charges For Member And Issue To All Member On Time Duties & Responsibilities and Function Of The Secretary
- 18. To Bring Notice Of Default Payment Before MC Meeting.
- 19. To Take Action Against Default Payment Member By Giving Them Legal Notice U/S 101 For Payment.
- 20. To Maintain Following Records For The Societies For Better Management A] Account Records. B] Members Records. C] Statutory Records.
- 21. To Place Complaints Application With Facts Before The Committee
- 22. To Put Record For Auditing And Get It Finalize In The Required Manner.
- 23. To Bring Breaches Of Bye-Laws By The Member Before The Committee.
- 24. To Prepare Audit Rectification Report On Audit Remarks.
- 25. To Produce Record Before Govt. Authorities With Consent Of Chairman
- 26. To Give NOC For Flat Sale Agreement OR NOC For Loan On Flats.
- 27. To Record Mortgage Of Flat On Mortgage Register/ Loan Register.
- 28. To Take Action Against Member Who Breaches Bye-Laws Of Society As Per Decision Of MC Meeting. Maintains All Other Correspondence Files, Document Etc.
- 29. To Issue Letter Of Allotment Of Flats OR Cancellation Thereof.
- 30. Any Other Duties Prescribed By Co-Op. Law From Time To Time.