the Member and who has applied for Membership of the Society in the prescribed form
1. Applicant has fully tendered the value of at least ten shares of the Society, along with his Application for Membership.
2. Applicant has paid the Entrance Fee of Rs. 100/-, along with the Application for Membership.
3. Applicant has submitted the application as prescribed, of the particulars in regard to any house or flat owned by him or any of the Members of his family, anywhere in the area of operation of the Society.
4. Applicant has submitted the undertaking in the prescribed form to the effect that he shall use the flat/unit for the purpose for which it was purchased by him.
5. Applicant has furnished an undertaking in the prescribed form if he/she has no independent source of income.
6. Applicant has submitted, along with the application for Membership of the Society, a certified copy of the agreement duly stamped and registered entered into by him / her / them with the Promoter Builder or Transferor under Section 4 of the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act.
7. Applicant has furnished such other undertakings/declarations, in the prescribed forms as are required under any law for the time being in force and such other information as is required under the Bye-laws of the Society along with the application for Membership.
8. In case of Societies registered under the jurisdiction of special planning Authority like CIDCO / MHADA / SRA / MMRDA etc. the applicant should be an eligible person as per the provision of respective Act and the directives of the Govt. / the Planning Authorities, if any.