WHICH ARE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF CHAIRMAN ?
Duties And Responsibilities of Chairman is as follows :-
- The Chairman Or President Is A Top Person In The Managing Committee[MC].
- He/She Is Over All Supervisor Of The Society.
- He/She Has To Keep Eye Watch On Complete Function Of The Society.
- The Society Has To Give Services As Per Object Of The Housing Society For Which
It Is Registered As Per Co-Op. Law.
- If Any Malfunctioning Then He/She Is Responsible For The Same And Answerable.
- Chairman Has Final Decision Power.
- Without His/Her Knowledge Decision Cannot Be Taken.
- He/She Is One of The Signatory For Bank Operation Out Of Joint Authority.
- Chairman Of The Society Shall Preside Over All Meeting Of The MC AND ALSO
- Every Member Has One Vote But Chairman Is Having Decision Vote I.E. 2 Vote.
- Chairman Shall See That All Records Are Maintained For Management Of The
- Chairman Should See That Audit of Accounts Of Society Is Done On Time At Each
Year And AGM Is Held Every Year On Or Before 14th August After Audit.
- To Verify Compliance of The Provisions Relating To Charging of Interest On
Defaulted Charges of The Society.
- He/She Has To Arrange Welfare Activities From Time To Time To Keep Good
Relations Among All Members.
- He/She Has To Take Initiative To Hold Meeting Or Order To Secretary To Arrange
MC Meeting Every Month.
- In Emergency The Chairman Is Entitled To Exercise Any Of The Powers Of The MC.
- Any Such Action Taken By The Chairman Has To Be Ratified By The MC In Its Next
- Chairman Post Can Not Be Vacant.